You can create and edit effective multimedia presentations with our app OpenOffice Impress Online. Click in the following button to create or edit presentations:
This is the OpenOffice Impress Linux app so it is an app to create presentations. It is compliant with the standard formats because it mainly uses presentations in OpenDocument format, the international standard for office documents. You can access your presentations from any OpenDocument compliant software. Of course, you are free to use your old Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, or save your work in PowerPoint format for sending to people who are still in Microsoft products. Alternatively, you can create Flash (.swf) versions of your presentations.
OpenOffice Impress main features are:
- Views: Slides / Outline / Notes / Handouts, to meet all the needs of presenters and audiences.
- Drawing tools
- Slide show animation to bring your presentation to life.
- Stunning 2D and 3D for texts.
- Create lifelike 3D images.
- OpenDocument formats, the new international standard for office documents. This XML based format means you're not tied up with using Impress. You can access your presentations from any OpenDocument compliant software.
- .ppt & .pptx, to import your Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, or save your work in PowerPoint format for sending to people who are still using Microsoft products.
- Flash .swf support to create Flash versions of your presentations.