What are cookies and why are they used?
Cookies are small files that are installed in the computer or device during visits to websites/applications to keep a record of your preferences and remember them when you visit us again. The aim is to facilitate the use and navigation by the users.
Visiting this website means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
These are strictly necessary for the performance of any website. Without them, a website cannot function correctly. For that reason, we do not ask for your explicit consent regarding these cookies.
These are for improving the functionality of a website For example, these are cookies that remember the content that you have previously visualised in this website or the electronic mail address and the password provided during the registration in a previous visit.
Cookies from third parties
These provide statistical information about the use that users make of the portal. These cookies allow us to identify the user, as the information they compile is anonymous and will only be used to improve the websites and surfing through the portal, usage statistics, speed of the searches, measurement of activity of the website, etc.
List of cookies used in this website
- PHPSESSID: Anonymously stores the session of the current user. Automatically destroyed after leaving the page.
- YSC: An unique identifier is included to control visits to YouTube videos.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: An unique identifier is included to control visits to YouTube videos.
- a: Vimeo way to differentiate users.
- __ar_v4: Cookie for the Google Adsense advertisement service. Helps measure the success of advertisement campaigns, calculating the sum of those sales generated by each campaign.
- __gads: Cookie for the Google Adsense advertisement service. Helps measure the success of advertisement campaigns, calculating the sum of those sales generated by each campaign.
- _drt_, id: Cookie for the Google Adsense advertisement service. Manages advertisement frequency and avoids duplication on a page.
How can you avoid the installation of cookies?
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your equipment by means of configuring the options of your Internet navigator. In the case of blockages, it is possible that certain services that need their use are not available. Below we offer you some links where you can find information about how to activate your preferences in the main navigators:
- Cookies Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Cookies Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Cookies IExplorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Cookies Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Cookies Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html