URGENT: Chrome 19 broke the login.
Version 126.96.36.199 fixes this problem.
---------------------------- PLEASE: send bug reports to gcde@upway2late.
If you use the comment area here in the Chrome App Store for bug reports, we have no way to contact you if we need additional information to fix the bug, and we have no way to remove the comment after the bug has been fixed.
---------------------------- This extension does a one-way (two-way optional), on-demand (auto-sync optional) copy from your Delicious bookmarks to the Google Chrome Bookmark Bar.
This is done on a tag by tag basis - you select which tags to copy.
Tags are created as folders on the bookmark bar, and those folders are filled with your Delicious bookmarks.
For two way copying (back to Delicious), just create new bookmarks in the bookmark bar folders (the ones that the extension created) and check the sync back option.
Note: Login via Yahoo ID is not currently supported.
Release 1.0.1 (Version 188.8.131.52) Notes: 1) Fixes login issue related to Chrome 19.x.
Release 1.0 (Version 184.108.40.206) Notes: 1) Bug fixes.
Release 1.0 (Version 220.127.116.11) Notes: 1) Compensated for Delicious API change that caused private bookmarks to not be synched.
2) Added support for when adding an existing Delicious bookmark to a new tag folder in Chrome.
Beta 9.8 (Version 0.9.8.0) Notes: 1) Rolled back the empty tag/folder removal feature because the Delicious API sometimes returns no bookmarks when some do exist.
Empty tags selected for syncing will be synched as empty folders.
Note that removing folders for deleted tags is still implemented.
2) Added a setting for the maximum number of tag columns (the maximum used to be hardwired at 5).
Beta 9.7 (Version 0.9.7.0) Notes: 1) Added a quick link to Delicious itself.
2) Added support for deleted tags (folders are removed in Chrome).
3) Made the sync-back description text optional.
4) Added option for how long to save a password.
Beta 9.6 (Version 0.9.6.0) Notes: 1) Fixed issue where a bookmark could not appear in 2 different tag folders.
2) Fixed several typos.
Beta 9.5 (Version 0.9.5.0) Notes: 1) Added optional auto-sync (operates anytime Chrome is running).
2) Added background processing of tasks.
3) Fixed bug affecting tags in non-English character sets.
4) Added scroll bar for tags area to improve handling of large numbers of tags.
5) Improved start-up responsiveness in certain login situations.
Beta 9.2 (Version 0.9.2.92) Notes: 1) Fixed error on non-English Chrome versions.
Beta 9.1 (Version 0.9.2.91) Notes: 1) Fixed OSX issues.
2) Fixed a Sync-Back issue.
3) Added selectable themes.
4) Added Pinboard support (released as a separate extension).
- Offered by upway2late.com
- Average rating : 3.76 stars (liked it)
Delicious Bookmark Bar Sync 1.1 web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online