GoTranslate Web Localizer in Chrome with OffiDocs
GoTranslate Web Localizer Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension GoTranslate Web Localizer using OffiDocs Chromium online.# Benefits and Features: * The main benefit of this plug-in is to enable end users to visit their choice of websites in their choosen Indian language, even if the website is not offering a localized version initially.
* The translations provided by this plug-in are domain specific and validated by our team of language experts.
* It also remembers the localization preference of websites you visit more often and loads these websites in your choosen languages automatically upon futher visits.
* You can also switch between website's original and localized version easily or even can see the contents in other languages too without leaving same page.
* It also enables end users to contribute translations via its in-context translation features, this can further improve the quality of translations and experience of visitors of these websites in near future.
In order to use contribution features, you need to be logged in either as Guest or Registered User.
# Whats New - Added New MT Options Setting with available MT Engines such as EILMT, AnglaMT & GistMT (NMT).
- Implemented Translation Leveraging with MT Engine as fallback - Implemented Segment-level highlighter for showing color-coded output if segment is procesed by MT Engine.
- Implemented Optional feature for selecting INSCRIPT or Phonetic typing feature while contributing.
- Updated Suggestion Panel for showing appropriate names of engine used.
- Fixed ILMT Service Engpoint URL based on Selected Server Settings.
- Fixed Badge Icon Issue.
- Offered by CDAC GIST
- Average rating : 5 stars (loved it)
GoTranslate Web Localizer web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online