The OffiDocs online Linux web interface has been enhanced with more functionalities and with a new layout that allows a better interaction between the end user and OffiDocs.
The new OffiDocs online Linux interface is based in the latest version of the Apache Guacamole server. But it contains several modifications.
1) There is a button to access to the OffiDocs online file manager.
2) There is an area to copy/cut what the end user has written in the Linux online application running in OffiDocs.
3) End users can use two buttons to zoom in / zoom out what is displayed in OffiDocs.
4) There are buttons to modify the behaviour of the mouse. It can be tap to click, or drag to move the mouse pointer.
5) There are button to modify how to enter text using OffiDocs. It can be the default keyboard, an input text or a virtual keyboard.