This is an extension to create and edit videos online when browsing through the Internet. It is indeed the OpenShot video editor running online. OpenShot is a free and open-source video editor that supports the codecs used by FFmpeg like WebM (VP9), AVCHD (libx264), HEVC (libx265) and audio codecs like mp3 (libmp3lame) and aac (libfaac). The program can render MPEG4, ogv, Blu-ray and DVD video, and Full HD videos for uploading to internet video websites.
The OpenShot main features are:
- Support for many video, audio, and image formats (based on FFmpeg).
- Unlimited tracks / layers.
- Resizing, scaling, trimming, snapping, rotation, and cutting.
- Video transitions with real-time previews.
- Compositing, image overlays, watermarks.
- Title templates, title creation, sub-titles.
- Solid color clips (including alpha compositing).
- Support for Rotoscoping / Image sequences.
- Advanced Timeline (including Drag & drop, scrolling, panning, zooming, and snapping).
- Video encoding (based on FFmpeg).
- Digital zooming of video clips.
- Time-mapping and Speed changes on clips (slow/fast, forward/backward, etc...).
- Custom transition masks.
- Audio mixing and editing.
- Digital video effects, including brightness, gamma, hue, greyscale, chroma key (bluescreen / greenscreen) ...
This extension is integrated with the Cloud solution http://www.offidocs.com