- Category: Productivity Apps
You can create and edit large documents, reports, and books, and simple enough for a quick memo with our app OpenOffice Writer Online. Click in the following button to start using this app:
This is OpenOffice Writer, which is a word processor and publishing tool. It supports different document formats, including .docx, and .doc. It's very good to create large documents, reports, and books, and simple enough for a quick memo.
Open Office writer main features:
- Wizards for standard documents such as letters, faxes, agendas, minutes, or carrying out more complex tasks such as mail merges. You can also create your own templates, or download templates from the Templates repository.
- Advanced Styles and Formatting.
- Table of Contents & References to increase the usefulness of your long, complex documents by generating a table of contents or indexing terms, bibliographical references, illustrations, tables, and other objects.
- Text frames and linking for publishing tasks like newsletters and flyers
- Notes and comments on the side of the document. This makes notes a lot easier to read.
- AutoCorrect dictionary to trap typing mistakes on the fly, checking your spelling as you type.
- AutoComplete to reduce typing effort. It also suggests common words and phrases to complete while you are typing.