Like any other kind of data, the apps you have purchased on your device can be easily lost due to various reasons. Read on for a step-by-step guide on How to Download Apps from Cloud Easily.
They can be accidentally deleted. They can be lost after some hardware damage occurs to the device. It can also be lost or misplaced due to software issues such as jailbreaks, virus attacks, etc.
In fact, if you have a device running iOS 5 or later, you can re-download the app from iCloud. You may be wondering how. This article will show you different ways to restore apps from the cloud easily.
How to Restore Apps from iCloud to iPhone/iPad
Downloading deleted apps from iCloud is very easy. Below are the simple steps you can use to restore the app.
- Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Also, tap the Purchased button to see all apps on your device.
- Select not on this device and tap the iCloud icon next to the app to download the app for free.
How to restore app data from iCloud
As mentioned above, re-downloading purchased apps is a simple process. Most people would say they would restore their device from the latest iCloud backup. This is indeed a good solution. However, it has one major flaw.
Restoring an iCloud backup requires erasing all content and settings on the device. This can lead to all sorts of data-related issues.
If you want to restore your iCloud backup but want to avoid permanent loss of your existing data and settings, there is a solution.
Have you heard of Wondershare Dr.Fone – Data Recovery? It’s a tool designed to help you easily recover data from iCloud backup files on your device while avoiding data loss.
How to Recover Files from iCloud Using Dr. Fone
- Install the program on your computer.
- Also, select “Data Recovery” from the main window,
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and select iOS Data Recovery.
- Select Restore from iCloud on the left dashboard.
- Sign in to iCloud and select the appropriate backup file.
- Then you will see all your iCloud backup files. Select one of the backup files and click Download.
- Wait for the program to download the selected backup file.
- After the download is complete, click Start Transfer to begin restoring files to your iOS device.
- Also, stay connected throughout the process on your device.
How to restore Apps using iTunes
You also have the option to re-download the app to your computer via iTunes. Again, this process is easy. Just follow these simple steps.
- Open iTunes and click Account in the menu bar.
- Click Purchased.
- Also, click Apps at the top of the window and select Not in My Library.
- Also, download the apps by clicking the download icon next to each app.
Actually, know that you can download a lot of apps at once.
Here’s how to download Apps Directly from iCloud
In actuality, iCloud stores all of the downloaded apps. You can discover these apps under the “Not on this iPhone” area if you previously uninstalled them and now wish to download them again.
By using this re-download method, you can recover just one program. Now, adhere to these instructions to download apps to your new iPhone:
- Open the App Store application on your iOS device.
- In the lower right corner, click and hold the “Updates” tab.
- At the top of the screen, click the “Purchased” button.
- To re-download the paid software for free, choose “Not on This iPhone,” then press the iCloud symbol next to the app.
What iCloud Backups Contain and Don’t Contain
App data included in the iCloud backup are:
- App and home screen organizing.
- Messaging on iMessage.
- Images and videos.
- Settings for the device.
- A history of Apple services purchases.
- Caller ID, etc.
The following data is excluded from iCloud backup:
- Information already housed in iCloud, such as contacts and photos. This is due to the fact that when you enable iCloud backup on new devices, it will sync automatically. Information is kept in other cloud services, such as Exchange and Gmail.
- Data from Apple Mail.
- Settings and information for Apple Pay.
- Settings for Face ID or Touch ID.
- Items from the App Store and the iCloud Music Library.
During iPhone setup, How to Restore from iCloud Backup
You can unquestionably restore your data from an iCloud backup, including applications and app games, when you obtain a new iPhone or iPad. The Apps and Data screen is what you see after setting up your iPhone.
From an iCloud backup, you can restore applications and data:
- Unlock the new iPhone or iPad and combine it with the previous model. Verify that the WiFi signal is strong and fully charged. Here, we’ll use an iPhone as an example.
- After following the on-screen prompts, select Restore from iCloud backup on the Apps & Data screen.
- Use your Apple ID to log in.
- Select one backup by tapping on Choose Backup.
- Give the restoring of the iCloud backup a minute to complete. The new iPhone will then be restored with all of your apps and app games.
You no longer have to be concerned about having to buy apps that you have paid for. Apple thankfully keeps track of the fact that you already paid for them.
- How to Create a Word Document
- Best Pikashow Online Episodes of all Time
- Amazing Army Memorandum Template
- Excel Online vs. Offline Desktop App – Pros & Cons
Just use our instructions to re-download them on your iOS device. And Dr.Fone will help you if you ever need to recover deleted files from iCloud without having to reset your smartphone.
There is no justification for losing both fresh and current data in order to recover lost data. Please feel free to let your friends know about this information.
One thought on “How to Download Apps from Cloud Easily”
Comments are closed.