AndroxIDE is an android app that allows you to create and edit any source code in Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal . It uses the Geany Linux app provided by OffiDocs, and it is available in the Google Play Store Store:
AndroxIDE is an app that allows you to create and edit any source code in Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal. It is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) whose main features are:
- Support Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal.
- Syntax highlighting
- Code folding
- Symbol name auto-completion
- Construct completion/snippets
- Auto-closing of XML and HTML tags
- Call tips
- Symbol lists
- Navigating through the source code
- Build system to compile and execute your code
- Simple project management
- Plugin interface
A guide about how to use this app can be found at http://www.offidocs.com. But note that the AndroxIDE app has its own instructions when the document is being edited remotely. It has several buttons for the operations:
- "Write mode", use a finger to modify the document.
- "Move mode", drag your two fingers to move the app and the document with your fingers.
- "Zoom In & Out", swipe your two fingers to zoom in or zoom out the app and document.
- "Save the document" -> "Click in File > Save the document opened keeping the current format" to save the document in the server. It will be saved locally when you click in Exit button.
- "KeyBoard", which opens or closes the phone keyboard that allows you to write any text.
- "Exit", which closes the editor view and saves locally the document as it is downloaded from the cloud.
AndroxIDE also contains a file manager module with the following functionality:
- Home directory when you first load the file manager.
- All operations with files and folders: copy, move, upload, create folder/file, rename, archive, extract, edit, etc.
- Bookmarks over the files or directories.
- View the file or directory properties: name, location, size, date.
- Light and Elegant client UI supporting phones and tablets.
- Grid, List and Icons views available.
- Sort by name, last modified, size or type.
- FTP access integrated.
- Search for files
- Recent files
- Open Source