This is OpenOffice Calc, which is a spreadsheet program similar to Excel, with a roughly equivalent features. It allows to edit and create excel xls documents. In concrete, XOfficeXls is the app OpenOffice Calc that is run remotely in our servers. It also includes a smart web editor to work with xls documents.
- Flexible cell formatting options: rotating contents, templates, backgrounds, borders, and many more.
- Possibility to cross-tabulate and summarise.
- Creating formulas using words.
- The Intelligent Sum Button inserts a sum function or a subtotal automatically, depending on context.
- Range of templates from Extensions repository for ready-made spreadsheet solutions.
- Save your spreadsheets in OpenDocument format, the new international standard for office documents. But you are free to use your old Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, or save your work in Excel format or use Portable Document Format (.pdf).