Site Unseen Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension Site Unseen using OffiDocs Chromium online.People who are blind browse the web very differently than sighted users.
Site Unseen helps you appreciate how blind users interact with web pages by obscuring the page and providing a screen reader emulator to explore its content.
Use this browser extension to foster empathy in yourself and your community for those with vision disabilities, build the case for accessible web design, and test for web accessibility issues.
Features: * Turn Site Unseen on and off by pressing its logo in the browser toolbar.
* Visually obscures page content and displays the role, name, value, and state of the current element in a caption.
* Use the Tab, Enter, Spacebar, arrow keys, swipe gestures, and double taps to move to and interact with page elements.
* Use keyboard shortcuts to jump to headings, links, lists, form fields, buttons, images, and landmarks on the page.
* List all keyboard commands with the "Help" feature.
* Temporarily reveal the page content visually with the "Peek" feature.
- Offered by Site Unseen
- Average rating : 5 stars (loved it)
Site Unseen web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online