Simple Header Payload Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension Simple Header Payload using OffiDocs Chromium online.Simple-Header-Payload is a powerful - yet simple - browser extension which helps you to send user-defined HTTP request headers with an user-defined payload string to an user-defined host only.
Use this extensions in productive, live, development, debug, and maintenance situations, where you want to restrict or allow access to resources on your website.
com/simple-header-payload-browser-extension/ The features - Supports hosts names and IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- Add custom HTTP header name/value pairs or append a value to the User-Agent.
- Activate and deactivated entries.
- Highlights matched host entries.
- Radom payload string generator.
- Inline-editing of the payload string.
- Set optional title and comment for entries.
- Option to show/hide payload string in host list.
- Option to reset extension settings.
How to use the browser extension? - Open the extension with a left mouse click on its icon.
- Click the "+ Add new host" button.
- Fill out the form with your data.
Only the Host / IP field is required.
- Click the "Add" button.
- The host entry is now added to your host list.
How does the extension work? If you add your own host config, the extension will add your configured payload data to the requests for this specific host only.
The extension only adds your user-defined header data, if the host of a browser tab matches the one from your host config.
All data of this tool is stored in the internal storage of the browser extension itself.
Nothing is stored external.
Where to use the extension? The best place to use custom HTTP headers is on the web server level.
You can set coditions in the server config files of your favorite server like Apache, Nginx, or Litespeed.
We added some implementation examples below.
Additionally you can add conditions programatically in your scripts in PHP, Python, Perl, aso.
You find examples for this also on this page.
Read the full documentation here: https://www.
- Offered by CAMYA
- Average rating : 0 stars (hated it)
Simple Header Payload web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online