ORC Text Snap Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension ORC Text Snap using OffiDocs Chromium online.Optical Character Recognition - Copy text from any image, video or PDF =========== A handy tool to extract text from images, videos or PDF with just one click and crop instead of retyping the text character by character.
A tipical use case is to copy any text from youtube videos, image formatted tutorials.
This tool copies text from images using the lightweight OCR engine [Tesseract.
How to use it: 1. Click the icon, then select the area/image containing the text.
2. Wait until the tool to extract the text for you.
3. Extracted result will show in a text box.
You can then click the copy button to load it into your Clipboard and Ctrl + V to paste it anywhere.
4. There is an option to translate the extracted text into your selected language.
5. You can define the ORC language and targeted translation languages on the options page.
- Offered by Jofen
- Average rating : 2 stars (disliked it)
ORC Text Snap web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online