Small and usefull js-functions to manipulate Dynamics 365. You can get information about your user, the environment, the activity-storage-capacity and more.
Even the oldschool advanced find is there ;).
Also you will get the possibility to manipulate some data, but be aware: Use at your own risk.
--- We do not collect any of your data.
--- Contents of the extension Contents of the extension: Area: 'CRM: View': Enabled in Views in Dynamics 365 - '->REST': Open the view-results in REST-Endpoint.
Area: 'CRM: Record': Enabled for Records in Dynamics 365 - 'Godmode': Show all fields | No field is required | No field is disabled.
- 'SchemaNames': Show all Schemanames of the visible fields on the form.
- '->REST': Open in the record REST-Endpoint.
- 'Properties': Show the basic properties of a record: CreatedBy and CreatedOn.
Area: 'Info': Open some usefull data.
- 'Send Link': Open an email with 2 links directing to the current opened record: One for this app and one teammember-friendly link without an appid.
- 'Show my User': Open my User-record in Dynamics 365. - 'adv.
Find': Open oldschool Advanced Find.
- 'User-Data': Show security-relevant information for your systemuser.
Area: 'Links': Open some usefull links.
- 'open JsAPI': Open external link: Official JS API-Documentation - 'open PPAC': Open external link: PowerPlatformAdminCenter - 'open MakePA': Open external link: make.
com - 'open RibbonDebug': Open internal link: RibbonDebugger Area: 'Admin': Tools to Administrate Dynamics 365. Always enabled.
- 'EntityTypeCodes': Show all tables and their ETC.
- '#Activities': Count all activities and show them as a table, grouped by year and activitytype.
- 'RecordCount': Counts all records from one table.
- 'ID': Opens a record with the id only.
- 'darkMode': Tries to open the CRM in dark mode.
Will only last until next reload.
- Offered by schulte-page.de
- Average rating : 0 stars (hated it)
c! Dynamics 365 Helper web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online