How to use: Install, follow the instructions on the XIT START buffer Please refer to the website on all the features included in PMMG Extended as well as picture examples: https://sites.
com/view/pmmgextended/chrome?authuser=0 Contact PiBoy314 on the UFO or PCT discords with questions or recommendations.
Thank you to the following contributors to PMMG Extended: * yarekt for developing the base features of PMMG Beautifier that this extension is based on.
* SeraphX2 for developing and testing the extension.
* Rynx for developing PrUN UI Enhancer, now integrated into PMMG Extended.
* allocater for developing the icons color scheme now integrated into PMMG Extended.
* The PrUN community at large for testing and brainstorming ideas # Base Features * Show the price per unit for local market ads * Show the ETA of ships as actual date-time * Show the ETA in flightplan as actual date-time * Show the production order completion as actual date-time * Show price per ton/m3 for shipping ads * Show price per unit when posting local market ads * Change LM Post button to the type of ad * Calculate Queued production load in percentage # Extended Features * Show price per ton/m3 when posting shipping ads * Pull custom pricing scheme from Google webapp * Pull and display burnrate data from FIO on WF buffers * Implement custom buffers using the XIT commands * See Google web app template or contact PiBoy about setting up a web app for an individual or corporation: https://docs.
com/spreadsheets/d/10ojMes08p3ZXKEEZTg_jDj166Bi8ZiuDrhajxp6GGak/edit?usp=sharing * Colorful notifications * Optional enhanced color scheme to improve contrast of materials * Unpack vertically listed screens onto the top bar * Custom sidebar hotkeys * Custom settings menu * Allow planet names in commands * Custom buffers using XIT # Setting up your preferences * Open a new buffer and type in XIT SETTINGS * Fill in each of the settings fields * Note: The FIO API key is NOT your password.
It can be generated on the FIO website: https://fio.
net/settings * Open XIT START to get the tutorial again # Setting up the sidebar * Enter the abbreviation you want to show up in the left hand box and the command it should run in the right hand box.
To add another row, click the + button.
- Offered by pi3142718
- Average rating : 5 stars (loved it)
PMMG Extended web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online