Website Theme Manager in Chrome with OffiDocs
Website Theme Manager Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension Website Theme Manager using OffiDocs Chromium online.Website Theme Manager customizes a website(s) appearance; you can choose your desired style from the userstyles.
org website or write your own.
Note: "Website Theme Manager" addon is NOT affiliated with the userstyles.
org website at all.
But, users can choose desired styles available in userstyles.
org and use them with this addon.
Once you install the addon, please visit userstyles.
org and find your desired theme, then click on "Add this Theme" (appears only after you install Website Theme Manager).
The theme will be automatically added to the extension's options page, where you can easily edit, remove or inactivate it.
Few features: 1. Enables you to easily manage (add, edit or remove) styles.
2. Enhances your browsing experience by allowing you to customize the way a website looks.
3. By using custom styles (CSS) you can change colors, fonts, and almost all HTML contents within a page; meaning completely redesigning the entire page.
4. To add styles, there are two options available: a.
writing your custom style (CSS) or b.
adding it from the userstyles.
5. Toolbar button can easily enable or disable the extension.
6. An example of how to add a style is available on the options page (top-section).
To report bugs, please visit the addon's homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.
html) and fill out the bug report form.
- Offered by Jorvi
- Average rating : 2.33 stars (disliked it)
Website Theme Manager web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online