OffiPDF is an iPhone and iPad app that provides a PDF editor to read and modify any PDF files. It is available in the Apple iTunes Store:
OffiPDF is a PDF editor to create and edit PDF files in iPhone and iPad. It is a PDF processor and tool that allows to open, navigate, preview, write, annotate and draw over any PDF file.
This functionality is provided using two main modules available in the iPhone and iPad app:
A) The PDF editor module, which provides the following functionality:
- Open and navigate any PDF file. Navigation options include thumbnails and pages.
- Preview PDF file.
- Ability to annotate, add and save comments directly inside the PDF file.
- Provide an option to create any PDF file from a basic template.
- Draw tools to perform the following operations:
+ Draw a rectangle filled
+ Draw a rectangle not filled.
+ Draw a circle filled.
+ Draw a circle not filled.
- Eraser to remove any annotation inside the PDF file.
- Color selector for the annotations: texts, rectangles or circles.
- Annotate; to create/add and save comments directly inside the file.
- Compatibility with any PDF file & Acrobat Adobe.
B) The file manager module, which provides the following functionality:
- Home directory when you first load the file manager.
- Operations with files: copy, move, create.
- View the file properties: name, size, date.
- Light and Elegant client UI.
- Document preview support.