Document Editor is an extension to create, edit and view any document in formats doc, docx, and odt. It is an integration with LibreOffice Writer Online and a file manager in order to handle all your documents when your are online. It provides direct access to create a doc from the beginning, but it also intercepts files that are open when using your web browser. It is a document editor integrated with our file manager to manage only DOC, DOCX and ODT file types with this desktop app.
- Create, edit and view documents.
- Styles management.
- Font sizes.
- Font colours.
- Background colours.
- Search for texts.
- Insert tables / images.
- Advanced find & replace / regular expressions / special characters.
- Export to PDF.
- Auto save files.
- Open source code.
* LibreOffice ODF text document (.odt)
* OpenOffice ODF text document (.odt)
* Microsoft Word 6.0/95/97/2000/XP (.doc)v
* Microsoft Word 2007 XML (.docx)
* Microsoft WinWord 5 (.doc)
* Rich Text Format (.rtf)
* Text and CSV (.csv and .txt)
- File manager module with operations over files and folders: copy, move, upload, create folder/file, etc
This extension uses the platform http://www.offidocs.com from which the service is provided. It is available for free online users but it also allows the integration with premium users and on-premises OffiDocs deployments where the OffiDocs LibreOffice Online Writer is installed.