atplugin Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension atplugin using OffiDocs Chromium online.Web UI Test Recorder The plugin is used to generate web elements, steps data and manual testcase file quickly, then web elements and steps data files can be used to generate automation testcase file soon.
Use: * User can click web page elements when pressing keyboard 'shift' key, then will see clicked elements list and operation steps list in the plugin popup * User can click 'generate data' button to output data files for automation and click 'generate testcase' button to output manual testcase file.
* User can add sleep step to wait for the visualization of elements.
* User can add function step to call custom function.
* User can add keyword step to include amount of steps.
* User can upload data file in order to continue to edit and improve case and elements.
- Offered by andersonyao2018
- Average rating : 5 stars (loved it)
atplugin web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online