- It's used like a screenshot tool, but instead of taking a screenshot it displays a box over the selected area.
It's an intuitive and easy to use single click extension.
- Click it once to remove it, or hold 'ctrl' and click to remove all boxes.
- It uses the background color of the element it blocks, so with the right selection, integration is seamless.
- You can choose between fixed or absolute position (box moves with scroll or not) as well as colors in the settings pane.
- Everything runs locally and it doesn't connect to a server or collect data.
- Limitation: selection must start within body element
- Offered by Halvor
- Average rating : 0 stars (hated it)
Overlay filter web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online