This is a tool which automatically sets the lineup for an ESPN fantasy baseball league.
It will prioritize players who's team is playing that day, and attempt to put as many of those players in the lineup as possible.
How to use: 1. Install the extension.
2. Navigate to the "My Team" tab of your ESPN fantasy baseball league.
3. Once the page loads, there should be a new button next to "Drop Players" labeled "Run".
Click this to start the program.
It will take a few seconds to run.
4. When it has stopped running, the lineup has been successfully set! As this is a beta version, there are many restrictions, but also many features I intend to implement.
Restrictions: - MOST IMPORTANT: This tool only reliably works in standard ESPN leagues.
That is, the league must have the following slots for batters: 1 of: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, 2B/SS, 1B/3B, UTIL 5 of: OF This is the default for ESPN leagues, but be sure that it holds true for your specific league before using the tool.
- You must be on the "My Team" page of the ESPN league - It only works with ESPN leagues - It only optimizes the batters, not pitchers - There is no prioritization among players who are playing: aka, it does not know if one player is better than another - It does not know if a player is actually playing or if they are not playing due to injury status, it merely knows that the player's team is playing - It only works for one day at a time.
However, you can manually skip ahead to the next day and run the program again on that day - You should not navigate to other tabs or attempt to click anything while the program is running.
I haven't extensively tested how it would respond to this interference, but I would play it safe for now Features currently being developed: - Optimize pitchers as well as hitters - Integrate the "Out" injury status in decision making - Add an option to set the lineup for the entire week with one click Possible planned features for the future: - Determine if one player is better than another, and factor that into setting the lineup - Expand usage to leagues other than ESPN's standard format.
If you encounter any bugs, have questions or suggestions, or want to support the project, please join the Discord with the following link: https://discord.
- Offered by ceglierob
- Average rating : 0 stars (hated it)
Fantasy Baseball Tool web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online