Scroll to easily change the volume of any video on the internet.
Features: ⭐Scroll to change the volume of any video.
⭐Scroll beyond 100% audio! ⭐ (Current max is 500%) ⭐ Custom key to toggle it on only when you want to.
⭐ Can be inverted.
⭐ Display the current volume on screen.
⭐ Can be displayed next to your mouse.
⭐ Choose from four different pre-set positions, or create your own position.
⭐ Optional hotkey for muting / unmuting a video.
⭐ Optional fullscreen only mode.
⭐ Custom blacklist for specific websites.
⭐ Supports Youtube Music ⭐ Set a default volume level for a video.
Take it to the next level, and scroll to change the settings in the extension! Changelog: v1.2: - Added custom blacklist toggle.
- Added modifier key to control scrolling.
- (Some keys have default behavior with chrome, don't expect those to work properly) - (Some of these keys include: ALT, CTRL, TAB, SHIFT) - Added scrolling to the settings sliders.
v1.3: - Overlay now takes page scroll into account.
(Overlay should be visible more of the time) - Added toggle to overlay position.
Choose between relative to mouse or relative to video.
- The settings in the menu now have descriptions when hovering over them.
- Added toggle for precise scrolling.
Increment / decrement by 1 if the volume is below the set increment.
- Added toggle to invert the modifier key.
If inverted the page will forcibly scroll when holding the modifier key.
- Settings should now take effect immediately.
You should no longer have to refresh the page.
v1.3.1: - Added support for videos embedded in iFrames.
- Added support for Youtube Music.
- Scroll over the song thumbnail or the player bar to change the volume.
- (Some problems exist, blacklist site if you encounter them and find them annoying) - (Has been improved, and I will continue to work on it) v1.4 - Modifier key now support mouse buttons.
- Changed default modifier key to "Right Mouse".
- Simplified the settings menu.
v1.4.1 - General improvements to scrolling.
v1.4.2 - Removed Cookie usage.
v1.4.3 - Fixed overlay animation on Youtube.
v2.0.0 - Reworked popup menu.
Settings are now categorized and hidden in their own menus.
- Added an optional hotkey to toggle the audio of a video on or off.
- Added a fullscreen only mode to volume scrolling.
- Completely reworked how you choose where the overlay is positioned on the video.
- You can now choose from four pre-set positions.
- Or you can create your own custom position.
- Alternatively you can have the overlay follow your mouse.
- Fixed overlay while in fullscreen.
- Added links to leave a review, as well as a link to my Ko-Fi.
v2.0.1 - Fixed bug with middle mouse button as modifier key.
- Fixed bug where the overlay could vanish.
v2.1.0 - Added support for volumes over 100%.
- Fix to scroll on videos without audio.
v2.1.1 - Fixed uncapped audio on many sites.
v2.1.1 - Unbroke the extension on certain sites such as streamable.
Disable uncapped audio if you still experience issues on such sites.
- Offered by Fredrik Wilhelmsen
- Average rating : 4.5 stars (loved it)
Volume Scroll web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online