WhiteScreen Online White Screen Page Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension WhiteScreen Online White Screen Page using OffiDocs Chromium online.The White Screen is used for testing the monitor and find out if there is a need for cleaning or not.
The White screen is helpful to check all the dust, dirt, pixels whether stuck or dead, and some other artifacts.
Also, it is known by the name of “White Display”.
As we have mentioned earlier a White Screen is the desktop background that will help you out to spot all dust particles that are collected on your screen.
Thus, it is a good way to see all particles by just tapping on the same.
Steps to Use: Step 1: Access the website and get to the landing page.
Step 2: Then, tap on the monitor with White Screen as displayed on the home page.
Step 3: Now, you can see that your monitor has covered with white background.
Step 4: Erase all the particles and pixels now by the press on the color that you need the most! Uses of White Screen: 1. White screen for cleaning dirt The white screen is a reliable and the best way to notice all dust and dirt on the screen.
Also, it is helpful to keep the screen clean and free from dirty spots.
2. Red, Green & Blue colors to test pixels There are two types of pixels such as Dead and stuck ones.
If you want to spot such pixels on the screen, then RGB is the best way to go for.
You can implement this test by pressing on the color options behind the desktop.
3. Compatible with all The monitor testing is not only compatible with the laptop or computers, but you can also use them on mobile phones as well.
It is easy to use on any device to spot the particles gathered on the screen that we can’t see with bare eyes.
4. Monitor or Screen testing The tool can be used to test the screen and implement any color to see if there is any need for cleaning or if there are any pixels present on it.
- Offered by www.whitescreen.org
- Average rating : 5 stars (loved it)
WhiteScreen Online White Screen Page web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online