The VEC Helper browser extension for Chrome solves site-loading issues for which customers now rely on the Target Enhanced Experience Composer or third-party extensions.
Benefits of using the VEC Helper extension: - All iframe busting headers, such as X-Frame-Options and Content-Security-Policy, are implicitly removed from the website.
- If a webpage does not yet contain the Target at.
You can then create activities and QA them using preview links.
- Mobile Viewports are supported without the Enhanced Experience Composer (EEC).
- Customers new to Target can use the extension to experiment with Target even if their IT developers have not yet implemented Target on their websites.
- Partners servicing multiple customers' websites and Target accounts now have one simple mechanism to support VEC loading, instead of managing multiple rules in third-party tools.
- With Chrome 80's change in the default behaviour of SameSite attribute for cookies.
- Adobe Target - Visual Enhanced Composer functionality is fixed by adding the SameSite attribute to certain session cookies used by Adobe Target components.
- Clients are now able to set the SameSite attribute to the value "None" for their own session cookies in order for them to be able to login while using VEC or EEC.
- Offered by Adobe Inc.
- Average rating : 2.75 stars (it was okay)
Adobe Target VEC Helper web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online