Due to lack of developer attention, Tab Bundler will be deprecated by March of 2023. We suggest that you back up your bundles as there is no guarantee that you will be able to re-install the application by then.
Backend data will be backed up one last time by March, and servers will be shut down.
This means that any data stored in our backends will require manual request via email.
The team will support this until June 2023, until which email will no longer be monitored.
--- - Sync webpages across multiple computers.
- Separate various topics of online research into single-click-to-open bundles.
- Share and collaborate on links between co-workers and friends by sending it right to their browser! - Access bundles you've created at home, when you're on your at work, and vice versa.
- Never lose information - you can choose for bundles to be stored on the cloud.
- Speed up your browser - Reduce RAM usage by saving currently unused tabs into bundles that can be opened with a single click.
Find out more by visiting www.
com Here are explanations for the permissions that are required: Read and change your data on www.
com - This is used to implement synchronization Read your browsing history - Tab Bundler does not monitor or even read browsing history.
This is what Chrome calls the permission required for accessing tab information which is required for saving bundles Communicate with cooperating websites - 'Cooperating websites' refers only to www.
- Offered by tabbundler.com
- Average rating : 3.77 stars (liked it)
Tab Bundler web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online