OneTweet in Chrome with OffiDocs
OneTweet Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension OneTweet using OffiDocs Chromium online.OneTweet prevents duplicate tweets from showing up in Timelines.
Some Twitter handles, (ahem!, Hacker News), insist on posting the same (or nearly the same) tweet hours apart.
This extension hides tweets that share the same content as a tweet you've already seen in your feed.
OneTweet tries to recognize that "10 ways to say I love you" and "10 Ways to say I love U" are semantically the same; but there is still room for improvement.
The extension works in the background, and only has permissions to look at Twitter pages.
None of your data is persisted in any form.
If you appreciate my work and want more features developed consider grabbing me a coffee at www.
Features in development: * A config menu where you can: * De/activate console.
logs that inform you of silenced tweets.
* Add exceptions to the rules.
* Block duplicate tweets ONLY from the same handle or for all tweets.
* A button to quickly activate or deactivate the extension.
* Improve recognition of two slightly different tweets really having the same content, and blocking the one accordingly.
- Offered by giladamar
- Average rating : 0 stars (hated it)
OneTweet web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online