Steam Market History Cataloger in Chrome with OffiDocs
Steam Market History Cataloger Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension Steam Market History Cataloger using OffiDocs Chromium online.Steam Market History Cataloger is a Chrome extension used for loading and storing your listings from the Steam Community Market.
Steam does not offer this data in a format that is easily consumible for those that need extensive information of their transactions.
This tool aims to fulfill that role in a user-friendly way.
Features: - Loads transactions from the Steam Community Market in any language or currency.
Listings are stored to a local database in your browser for use at any time.
- Allows viewing and filtering of all data loaded in a neat and responsive format within the extension.
Transaction data can be exported to JSON and CSV.
Data models for JSON can be found below.
- Loads purchase history from your Steam account history.
However, this data is not persisted to the extension.
- Allows background loading.
Not enabled by default.
Enable this option from the preferences page.
Loads are polled at an interval of 1 hour.
- History pages at https://steamcommunity.
com/market are displayed 100 results per page.
More options are provided which allow you to move around your history easier.
* Steam Market History Cataloger is not affiliated with Valve or Steam.
- Offered by Julia
- Average rating : 4.35 stars (liked it)
Steam Market History Cataloger web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online