You can edit audios online with our app Audacity Online hosted in OffiDocs. Click in the following button to edit or convert audio files:
Audacity for OffiDocs is a free online audio editor as good as many premium paid-for applications. It can be used to import your own audios, remove noise, cut and combine clips, apply special audio effects and much more, and achieve professional results. Audacity online has multiple audio effects and integration with other applications. Whether you are making music, podcasts, or audio books, Audacity in OffiDocs is a very good tool to edit audios or music online.
Audacity main features supported by OffiDocs:
- Import and Export. Import sound files, edit them, and combine them with Other files or new recordings. Export your recordings in many different file formats, Including multiple files at once .
* Import and export WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC and Ogg Vorbis files.
* Fast “On-Demand” import WAV or AIFF files of (letting you start work Immediately With The files almost) if read from Directly source.
* Import and export all formats supported by libsndfile Such as GSM 6.10, 32-bit and 64-bit float WAV and U / A-Law.
* Import MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files) using libmad .
* Import raw (headerless) audio files using the “Import Raw” command.
* Create WAV or AIFF files Suitable for burning to audio CD .
* Export MP3 Files with the optional LAME encoder library .
* Import and export AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC) and WMA With The optional FFmpeg library (this Also supports import of audio from video files).
- Sound Quality
* Supports 16-bit, 24-bit and 32-bit (floating point) samples (Latter preserves the samples in excess of full scale).
* Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
* Tracks with different sample rates or formats are converted Automatically in real time.
- Audio Editing online
* Easy Editing with Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete.
* Sequential Unlimited Undo (and Redo) to go back any number of steps.
* Edit and mix large numbers of tracks.
* Multiple clips per track are allowed.
* Label tracks with selectable Sync-Lock Tracks feature for keeping tracks and labels synchronized.
* Draw Tool to alter single sample points.
* Envelope Tool to fade the volume up or down smoothly.
- Audio effects
* Change the pitch without altering the tempo (or vice-versa).
* Remove static, hiss, hum or other constant background noises.
* Alter frequencies with Equalization, Bass Boost, High / Low Pass and Notch Filter effects.
* Adjust volume with Compressor, Amplify, Normalize, Fade In / Fade Out and Fade Adjustable effects.
* Remove Vocals from Suitable stereo tracks.
* Create voice-overs for podcasts or DJ sets using Auto Duck effect.
Other built-in effects include:
* Paulstretch (extreme stretch)
* Truncate Silence
- Audio online Analysis
* Spectrogram view modes for visualizing frequencies.
* “Plot Spectrum” command for detailed frequency analysis.
* “Sample Data Export” for exporting to file Containing amplitude values for each sample in the selection.
* Contrast Analysis for analyzing volume average rms Differences Between foreground speech and background music.