OffiInk is an iPhone and iPad app to edit vector graphics that includes the InkScape desktop app. It uses the Inkscape provided by OffiDocs, and it is available in the Apple iTunes Store:
OffiInk is a vector graphics editor that includes the InkScape app provided by OffiDocs. It is used by design professionals and hobbyists worldwide, for creating a wide variety of graphics such as illustrations, icons, logos, diagrams, maps and web graphics.
It combines the functionality of an file manager with the open source software for graphics, InkScape.
OffiInk contains two main modules:
A) The vector graphics editor module using InkScape, which provides the following functionality:
- Drawing tools with a pencil, pen tool and calligraphy tool.
- Shape tools to create rectangles, ellipses, stars/polygons, spirals.
- Text tool.
- Tool to create patterns and arrangements of clones.
- Transformations like moving, scaling, rotating, skewing.
- Grouping objects.
- Multilayer support.Color selector (RGB, HSL, CMYK, color wheel, CMS)
- Color picker tool. - Copy/paste style.
- Pattern fills.
- Alpha transparency support for display and PNG export.
- SVG format file generation and editing
- PNG, OpenDocument Drawing, DXF, sk1, PDF, EPS and PostScript export formats.
A guide about how to use this app can be found at https://inkscape.org. Note that the OffiInk app has its own instructions when the image is being edited. It has several buttons for writing and moving the app screens.
This app uses the InkScape license: GPL. It can be installed and distributed for free.
B) The file manager module, which provides the following functionality:
- Home directory when you first load the file manager.
- Operations with files: copy, move, create.
- View the file properties: name, size, date.
- Light and Elegant client UI.
- Image preview support.