OffiIDE is an app for iPhone and iPad that allows you to create and edit any source code in C, Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal. It is an integration with Geany, which is a lightweight Integrated Development Environment.
It was developed to provide an easy and fast IDE.
Its main features are:
- Support Java, PHP, HTML, Python, Perl, Pascal and C.
- Syntax highlighting
- Code folding
- Symbol name auto-completion
- Construct completion/snippets
- Auto-closing of XML and HTML tags
- Call tips
- Symbol lists
- Navigating through the source code
- Build system to compile and execute your code
- Simple project management
- Plugin interface
- Integration with OffiDocs
It also contains a file manager module to handle the files that are used by the IDE. This file manager provides the following functionality:
- Home directory when you first load the file manager.
- Operations with files: copy, move, create.
- View the file properties: name, size, date.
- Light and Elegant client UI.