Hindi Keyboard for PC/Laptop Online Keyboard Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension Hindi Keyboard for PC/Laptop Online Keyboard using OffiDocs Chromium online.This is an Online typing Keyboard for browser.
This extension will allow you to type in Hindi in web pages without installing any software on your PC.
It's a great time saver for those who frequently need to type in Hindi but are unable to do so due to website keyboard restrictions or because they are unfamiliar with the Hindi keyboard layout.
This Extension will allow you to save time while also providing you with fast, stable, and error-free software.
A QWERTY keyboard layout is pre-installed to make it easier to learn the right keys.
#Main Features: Use top menu items get the complete features of this extension.
1. First option is used to create a new document.
2. Second option is used to save your current Hindi file.
3. The Third option will help you to copy text of current file.
4. The print function allows you to print your text material directly from our extension.
5. Last function enables you to type in QWERTY English Keyboard Layout.
How to Use This Extension? 1. To add the extension to your Chrome browser, click "Add to Chrome.
" 2. When the extension is done installing, click the "puzzle" button in the top right corner and then click "Pin to toolbar.
" 3. Now you can see the Qwerty keyboard on chrome browser cornet with notepad.
4. Use the keyboard and type in hindi directly on browser tab.
- Offered by foxtechzone.com
- Average rating : 0 stars (hated it)
Hindi Keyboard for PC/Laptop Online Keyboard web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online