Bookmark Desktop in Chrome with OffiDocs
Bookmark Desktop Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension Bookmark Desktop using OffiDocs Chromium online.Add your favorite web pages and bookmarks to your Bookmark Desktop, which is like your Windows' desktop.
New things in v1.0 are: - Options page is created.
- Changing background image/color of the desktop is added.
- Changing icons' text color is added.
- 'Recently Closed Tabs' and 'Most Viewed Pages' menu is added.
- Now you can decide opening in new tab or in current tab from options page.
- You can change the number of 'most viewed pages' and the number of 'recently closed tabs' shown in the menus.
- You can add some url's to the 'ignore list' not to see them in most viewed pages menu.
- Synchronization between tabs is added.
Now when you do something(add, remove, move, rename) in a Bookmark Desktop tab, it's done automatically in other Bookmark Desktop tabs.
- Offered by Serdar Kuzucu
- Average rating : 4.23 stars (liked it)
Bookmark Desktop web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online