Zoho Annotator in Chrome with OffiDocs
Zoho Annotator Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension Zoho Annotator using OffiDocs Chromium online.Capture screenshots or recordings of your web page or desktop screen.
Add annotations to the captured screenshot of your web pages or images on your desktop, such as design mockups, illustrations, and diagrams, by uploading the respective image.
Check out the features below.
SCREENSHOT CAPTURE - Capture the full page, the visible area of a page, or only part of the page.
- Capture the whole desktop screen or an application window.
- Use delayed capture to screenshot sections that appear only after clicking a link or button within the page.
SCREEN RECORDER - Record the visible screen of a page or part of the page.
- Record the whole desktop screen or an application window.
VIDEO RECORDER - Record a video with your webcam to share your knowledge with your target audience.
IMAGE ANNOTATION - Use square and circle shapes to mark areas to comment.
- The freehand drawing tool enables you to circle portions correctly without disturbing other parts of the document.
- The highlighter pen emphasizes the content that needs attention.
- Add contextual comments to the highlighted areas.
- Use tagging tools to number the places to comment and describe them in any of your communication apps after completion.
- Blur or smudge private or confidential data.
SHARING & UPLOAD TO CLOUD - Get a shareable link and share it in social media (Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp) and other websites/applications.
- Upload the files to your Zoho WorkDrive, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox accounts.
- Share the files in Zoho Cliq, Zoho Connect, Zoho Projects, and Zoho Sprints.
PREFERENCES Customize the default values, such as Line Color, Font Family, Text Color, etc.
, as per your preference.
SUPPORT For any questions or help, send an email to annotator-support@zohocorp.
- Offered by zoho.com
- Average rating : 4.75 stars (loved it)
Zoho Annotator web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online