SSHGate ssh client and terminal emulator in Chrome with OffiDocs
SSHGate ssh client and terminal emulator Chrome web store extension
Run the Chrome online web store extension SSHGate ssh client and terminal emulator using OffiDocs Chromium online.SSHGate is a SSH client and web-based Terminal Emulator that brings the power of the command line to the web.
Its main features are: - Multi-user and multi-terminal so that hundreds of simultaneous users and terminals can be served.
- Advanced terminal emulation including support for 256 colors, fancy text styles, and more.
- Supports Unicode, international keyboard layouts, and localized strings (internationalization or i18n).
- Natural copy & paste: Highlight text and use your browser's native context menu.
- Allow to resume terminal sessions even although the web browser is closed or disconnected.
- Key-based authentication and support RSA, DSA, ECDSA, and X.
- Track of all your hosts with functionalities like tagging, sorting, and fast search.
- Log Viewer that provides functionalities like sorting, viewing and recordings of terminal sessions to HTML files.
- No browser plugins required so it has not the security problems of Java, Flash, and ActiveX.
- Offered by www.redcoolmedia.net
- Average rating : 2.81 stars (it was okay)
SSHGate ssh client and terminal emulator web extension integrated with the OffiDocs Chromium online