This is the Linux app Scribus. Scribus is the best tool for working in desktop publishing. It allows you to to design and produce magazines, posters, newsletters, advertising, brochures, calendars, and any document that needs to be visually appealing on paper. It can handle complex page layouts. It is also a great tool for creating PDF documents with very advanced features such as forms, buttons, passwords, and more. for diagrams so it inherits all its functionalities.
- Designed for using of flexible layouts and typesetting.
- Ability to prepare files for professional quality image setting equipment.
- It can also create animated and interactive PDF presentations and forms.
- It includes templates for newspapers, brochures, newsletters, business cards, posters and books.
- It supports most major bitmap formats, including TIFF, JPEG.
- Vector drawings can be imported or directly opened for editing.
- The long list of supported formats includes Encapsulated PostScript, SVG, Xfig, ....