This is PdfEdit, which is a free open source system and a library for manipulating PDF documents. It allows you to create, edit, view and annotate PDF files.
- Creation; to create any PDF file from a basic template.
- Edit; to create/modify/delete text, images and vector drawing objects like curves, lines, paths.
- View; to navigate/open the PDF files. The navigation options include pages, outlines or objects.
- Annotate; to create/add and save comments directly inside the file.
- Compatibility with any PDF file & Acrobat Adobe.
- Free software.