This is GnuCash, which is a personal and small-business financial-accounting software. It helps you to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses.
- Double Entry to ensure that income and expenses are equal to the sum of assets and liabilities.
- A checkbook-style register to enter financial transactions.
- Autofill of entered transactions to speed up the accounting activity
- Display multiple accounts using the same User Interface.
- Enter scheduled transactions
- Graphs of the financial data: Barcharts Piecharts Scatter plots
- Reports: Balance Sheet Profit & Loss Portfolio Valuation and many others.
- Account reconciliation to double check the transactions entered in an account against a bank statement
- Implement categories for the cash flow
- Support different currencies
- Get Stock & Mutual Fund quotes from various web sites.
- Support QIF files and OFX (Open Financial Exchange)
Further instructions can be found at https://www.gnucash.org/features.phtml