OffiDraw is an iPhone and iPad drawing tool that helps to create graphics. It uses the Office Draw application provided by OffiDocs, and it is available in the Apple iTunes Store:
OffiDraw is a drawing tool that helps to create graphics, either a quick sketch or a complex engineering plan. This is an app for those who needs to work with graphics and diagrams.
Its main features are:
- Styles and Formatting help to put all your graphics styles at your fingertips;
- The 3D controller puts spheres, rings, cubes, etc. at your disposal;
- Sophisticated rendering lets you create photorealistic images;
- Smart connectors make short work of flowcharts, organization charts, network diagrams, etc;
- Dimension lines automatically calculate and display linear dimensions as you draw;
- Use the picture Gallery for clipart; create your own art and add it to the Gallery;
- Arrange objects: group, ungroup, regroup, and edit objects while grouped;
- Manipulate objects, rotate them in two or three dimensions;
- Save your graphics in OpenDocument format;
- OpenDocument formats (.odg and .otg), Draw 3 can open the formats used by OOo 1.x (.sxd and .std) and the following graphic formats: BMP, JPEG, JPG, PCX, PSD, SGV, WMF, DXF, MET, PGM, RAS, SVM, XBM, EMF, PBM, PLT, SDA, TGA, XPM, EPS, PCD, PNG, SDD, TIF, TIFF, GIF, PCT, PPM, SGF, VOR;
- Integrated with the OffiDocs platform.
It also contains a file manager module to handle the files to be used by the app. This file manager provides the following functionality:
- Home directory when you first load the file manager.
- Operations with files: copy, move, create.
- View the file properties: name, size, date.
- Light and Elegant client UI.
- Image previews.