OffiPPT is an iPhone and iPad app that provides a Powerpoint editor for slides. It uses the LibreOffice hosted by OffiDocs, and it is available in the Apple iTunes Store:
OffiPPT is an iPhone and iPad app to edit PPT powerpoint slides that you will be able to create, modify and share. OffiPPT combines the functionality of a file manager with the open source office software for slides.
It contains two main modules:
A) The PPT module for iPhone and iPad, which provides the following functionality:
- PPT slides editor to also create, modify and display PPT slides written using OpenOffice Impress, LibreOffice Impress or Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Styles management with different font sizes, font colours and background colours.
- Insert and delete multiple objects: tables or images.
- Search for texts.
- Slides preview.
- Advanced find & replace functionalities with regular expressions and special characters.
- Export to PDF from PPT.
- Formats supported are the OpenDocuments formats (.odp and .otp), but in addition to them OffiPPT can open the formats used by OOo 1.x (.sxc and .stc) and the following spreadsheet formats (see https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Getting_Started/File_formats):
+ Microsoft PowerPoint 97/2000/XP (.ppt, .pps, and .pot)
+ Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (.pptx, .pptm, .potx, .potm)
+ StarDraw and StarImpress (.sda, .sdd, .sdp, and .vor)
+ Unified Office Format presentation (.uop, .uof)
+ CGM – Computer Graphics Metafile (.cgm)
+ Portable Document Format (.pdf)
B) The file manager module, which provides the following functionality:
- Home directory when you first load the file manager.
- Operations with files: copy, move, create.
- View the file properties: name, size, date.
- Light and Elegant client UI.
- Preview support.