OffiLive is an email client that provides access to the OffiLive (offilive.com) email accounts, and any other email account that can support IMAP and SMTP. It supports multiple accounts in order to integrate your access to all your email address using a single application.
OffiLive is the Mynigma open source application enhanced to support signup and signin using the OffiLive free email accounts.
As it is based in Mynigma, it inherits most of its features:
- Search over the email messages.
- IMAP and IMAPS protocol support.
- SMTP and SMTPS protocol support.
- Automatic account configuration.
- Manual account configuration.
- Multi-folder sync Additionally, it has the features that OffiLive provides through the Web user interface and servers:
- Filters allows user to create actions over the email messages based on conditions.
- Conditions could be strings inside the Subject, To, CC, From
- Actions could be to discard the message, archive it, send a note back.
- Out-of-the office or vacaction messages include a schedule in order to plan the message that is sent back.
- It is secure by default. End users are forced to use mail services through secure connections SMTP over TLS, webmail with HTTPS. Emails are encrypted in transit using TLS if possible.
- Passwords are stored in SSHA512 or BCRYPT (BSD).
- It provides Antispam & Antivirus features: SpamAssassin, ClamAV, SPF, DKIM, greylisting, whitelisting, blacklisting.