Web extension for creating and editing PDF documents. Web extension available in Chrome WebStore and FireFox Addon:
This is is an extension that allows to handle PDF files using directly your web browser. We provide it as a free open source system for manipulating PDF documents. It allows you to create, edit, view and annotate PDF files.
The PDF Editor online main features are:
- Creation; to create any PDF file from a basic template.
- Edit; to create/modify/delete text, images and vector drawing objects like curves, lines, paths.
- View; to navigate/open the PDF files. The navigation options include pages, outlines or objects.
- Annotate; to create/add and save comments directly inside the file.
- Compatibility with any PDF file & Acrobat Adobe.
- Free software.
This extension is based on LibreOffice Draw Desktop Linux app, which is a drawing tool that helps to create graphics, either a quick sketch or a complex engineering plan. As such, it includes the following functionalities to manipulate PDF files:
- Styles and Formatting over graphics styles.
- 3D controller to handle spheres, rings, cubes, etc.
- Sophisticated rendering to create photorealistic images.
- Manipulate objects, rotate them in two or three dimensions.
- Import graphics from all common formats (including BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and WMF).