This is Gnumeric, which is a spreadsheet computer program used to manipulate and analyze numeric data. Gnumeric can keep track of information in lists, organize numeric values in columns and rows, perform and update complex calculations by defining each step of the calculation and modifying particular steps subsequently, create and display or print graphical plots of data using bar plots, line graphs, pie charts or radar charts, implement complex optimization modeling or perform many other tasks involving numbers, dates, times, names or other data.
- 100% of the worksheet functions in MS Excel
- Arrays values and formulas
- Toolbar for common operations like Zoom
- Sheet objects: Lines, Arrows, ellipses, squares, Buttons, Scrollbars, Checkboxes, Images, Charts.
- All Excel formats: number, currency, accounting, date, time, percentage, fraction, scientific, text.
- Filters: XML (gnumeric format), MS Excel (tm) 2,3,4,5,95,97,2k,XP, Applix (4, 5), CSV (comma separated values), Lotus 1-2-3 .wk1