OffiLive, our free email service that, like Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo, has a solid interface that's easy to work with. Click in the following button to register and/or sign in your free OffiLive email account:
This application is OffiLive free email service, which is an enhanced deployment of iRedmail. As such it inherits all iRedmail features
- It is totally free. Forget about the products which pricing based on number of mailboxes.
- The Web user interface allows users to manage mails, folders, sieve filters, vacation directly on a intuitive and easy to use web UI. It uses the SOGo groupware as the default web user interface.
- Sieve filters allows user to create actions over the email messages based on conditions.
- Conditions could be strings inside the Subject, To, CC, From
- Actions could be to discard the message, archive it, send a note back.
- Signatures can be defined.
- Out-of-the office or vacaction messages include a schedule in order to plan the message that is sent back.
- The Web user interface also includes funtionality to manage your calendars, address books, tasks on a easy way.
- Calendar appointments are notified via email to any user invited to attend.
- Avatars are supported.
- It is secure by default. End users are forced to use mail services through secure connections SMTP over TLS, webmail with HTTPS. Emails are encrypted in transit using TLS if possible. Passwords are stored in SSHA512 or BCRYPT (BSD).
- It provides Antispam & Antivirus features: SpamAssassin, ClamAV, SPF, DKIM, greylisting, whitelisting, blacklisting.
- Quarantining detected spam are saved into SQL database for further review.
- Open Source products integrated: Postfix, Dovecot, SpamAssasin, ClamAV, CBPolicyd and SOGo