This is the template Calculator for inverse matrix. A template that can be used by LibreOffice online, OpenOffice, Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) or Office 365.
What is Inverse Matrix Calculator?
At OffiDocs, we have a complete office suite that includes useful templates that serve all types of corporate work. Moreover, you can also use these templates in a program of your choice. So here we have an online inverse matrix calculator, which is available for LibreOffice online, OpenOffice, and MS Office Suite.
This template allows you to calculate the inverse of a matrix right at the comfort of the program you use. On top of that, you can edit the template to calculate the inverse matrix. This comes with lots of benefits that will help you save time. Whatever field requires, matrices can use our template to calculate their answers instantly.
Our template is absolutely free to use on the OffiDocs platform. You do not have to download any desktop app separately. Hence, you can access this wonderful template as long as you have the internet and a web browser.
There are many useful benefits of calculating inverse matrices. One of the biggest use is in 3D computer graphics and transformations. An inverse matrix is used to link together a series of matrices. The linking of the matrices is appropriate and can be represented in a single translation. In addition, it should also be able to represent with proper rotation, skewing, and scaling. Everything should be present at a single point in space concerning the origin.
Particularly for 3D games, matrices are used to identify the points ot triangles in a 3D space. As a result, all the points will coordinate in the 3d space using a matrix. In other words, you apply the matrix to each of the points to move your objects. Not just that, you can rotate, tumble, roll, and billion other things that you have seen in video games. In conclusion, these complex numbers are a way to identify a matrix and create a working 3D animation.
The inverse matrix has a crucial role in reversing or undoing the operations executed by matrices. This is specifically useful in 3D animations, where you have a base point. The animation applies forward transformation to the mesh of the object. As a result, you get a new position in 3D space caused by an inverse matrix.
Features and Functions
This template is easily accessible, and you can do your calculations immediately. It is one of the most reliable sources to calculate matrices in just a few seconds. Check out its features and functions to become more familiar with the template.
● The template is designed to help users calculate the inverse of a matrix. This is useful for calculations related to linear algebra.
● Provides quick access to add numbers and instantly calculate the inverse of a matrix.
● Inverse Matrix Calculator is available for LibreOffice and OpenOffice directly at OffiDocs.
● You can download this template to use it in your desktop version of Microsoft excel.
● Everything from the user interface, matrices example, and description of the template is available
● LibreOffice powers every calculation that you perform using this template.
● You can find the inverse of a matrix using the Gaussian algorithm and a Pivot search in a row.
● This template by OffiDocs is useful for developers, data scientists, experts in optic science, and even students.
How to download the template for Excel?
Our program is available for free, and you can use it anytime you want. However, there is a catch: you must visit the OffiDoc website to use it. For instance, if you are working on a related project that requires calculating the inverse of a matrix, OffiDoc is here for you. Now let’s talk about how you can download and use it.
1. Visit the official website of OffiDocs or click here to redirect to the page.
2. If you are on the home page, you will see the search bar at the top. Click on it and type the name of the template. Make sure that you type the correct name.
3. Press Enter, and you will see the template in the first result.
4. Simple click on it.
5. Now, you will see three options to use the template. Firstly, there will be an option to download the template. Downloading the template will allow you to use it on your excel spreadsheet outside of OffiDocs. Secondly, there is an option to edit with LibreOffice Online. Lastly, it is the edit with OpenOffice Online option.
Click on your desired option, and OffiDoc server will open up the template with respect to the program you chose. On the other hand, if you choose the downloading option, it will simply download the template in your download folder.
Use with LibreOffice
This template offers the ability to calculate the inverse of a matrix used in linear algebra. It uses LibreOffice-CALC-template with Macro.
Use with OpenOffice
This template offers the ability to calculate the inverse of a matrix directly from OpenOffice