We all know OpenShot, a project by Jonathan Thomas, is an amazing, award-winning, video editor. In the very first version, OpenShot was equipped with all the important tools which we need to edit the video clips. There is a new version available for OpenShot and that is OpenShot 1.4.3. Fortunately, all the versions are available on OffiDocs which makes it easy for you to edit your video files online on any version. The updated version has more to offer. OpenShot 1.4.3 release has no bugs which we got to see in older versions. The new version has timeline improvements, a more stable video & audio effects engine, and various other improvements.
With OffiDocs, you can use OpenShot 1.4.3 online anytime and anywhere for free.
Online OpenShot Video Editor 1.4.3 Features
OpenShot 1.4.3 is a major upgrade. It has many exciting new features. The developers made sure to add all those most requested features in the new release. Here is a list of new features available in OpenShot 1.4.3:
● Powerful color correction and adjustments
● 15 new video profiles & updated descriptions
● New 3D animations
● Many enhancements to the project file tree
● Improved internationalization & translations
● Removed use of the "melt" command line (depending on your MLT version)
● Thumbnail improvements (clip thumbnails update based on IN/OUT, file thumbnails regenerate if missing)
● Improved color accuracy with 3D animated title color pickers
● Works best with MLT 0.7.4+, but is still compatible with older versions
Compatible Operating Systems
OpenShot is developed to use on Mac, Windows, and Linux. It is a cross-platform software which means you can use OpenShot on your desired operating system. OpenShot 1.4.3 is also compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux. Edit your video files peacefully on your preferred operating system with OpenShot 1.4.3.
● Improved Timeline Snapping for Transitions (no more manual adjustment of every transition)
● Improved Drag & Drop features (Vertical Constraints, Improved Gap Removal, New Keyboard Shortcuts, and more)
● New 3D Animations (Realistic Earth, Exploding Text, Dissolving Text, and more)
● 10+ New Effects (Sharpness, Vignette, Lens Correction, and more)
● Apply Effects to Tracks (and Multiple Clips at the same time)
● Adjust Speed of Animated Titles (utilizing time remapping, for interpolated smooth animations)
● New Transitions (6 bars, boxes)