You can create and edit general purpose parametric 3D models with our app Blender FreeCAD Online. Click in the following button to create or edit 3D CAD models:
This is Blender FreeCAD, a parametric 3D modeler open source made to design objects of any size.
Blender FreeCAD features:
- Complete CASCADE Technology providing 3D operations on complex shape types, and supporting techniques like brep, nurbs curves and surfaces, a wide range of geometric entities, boolean operations and fillets, and built-in support of STEP and IGES formats
- Parametric model so that object are based on properties or even depend on other objects.
- Modifications are recalculated on demand.
- Modular architecture with multiple plugins.
- Import/export using the formats IFC , OBJ, IGES, STL, DXF, SVG, STEP, STL, DAE OFF, NASTRAN, VRML in addition to Blender FreeCAD's native Fcstd file format.
- A Sketcher with constraint-solver to draw 2D shapes.
- Robot simulation module that provides ways to analyse robot movements.
- Drawing sheets module that permit to put 2D views of your 3D models on a sheet.
- A Rendering module to export 3D objects for rendering with external applications.
- BIM-like workflow, with IFC compatibility.
- Graphical creation of planar geometry like wires, lines, rectangles, circles or arcs in any plane of the 3D space.
- Modeling with straight or revolution extrusions, fillets and sections.
- Topological components like edges, vertices, wires and planes.